Sunday, February 14, 2010





Many people have asked what the deal is with me and dragonflies. Have you ever looked at a dragonfly close up? One landed on our Jacaranda tree a couple of years ago and I had the opportunity to really get a good look at it. What an amazing creature! It's body was blue and its wings were translucent but had kind of an opalesque quality to them. Since I met my hubby over eight years ago the dragonfly has been appearing in my life constantly. It is the symbol of transformation and new beginnings. This blog will be about my journey into motherhood and it's adventures, for I can't think of anything that has been more transformative in my life than giving birth to our daughter and becoming something I've always wanted to be, . . . a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment