Tuesday, March 6, 2012

"Orange Cupcakes!"

After being inspired by this blogger, I thought I would dig into my pantry and give Serafin a go.
I put a bunch of different goodies into a cupcake pan and let her go crazy. She wasn't too sure about it at first, but ended up having a lot of fun! Originally, the plan was to give her a jar and she would be able to pile everything in. The colors here were so pretty that I thought we might be able to put it on the table to admire her "sculpture" for the next few days. Boy was I wrong! It was my own fault though, I couldn't resist giving her water and orange food coloring, then all hell broke loose!


READY!


SET!


GO!!!!!


Let's experiment with our feet.


Now let's try different cooking instruments!


PRETTY!


But not for long!


Still pretty, if you like orange.


Uh Oh.


Hmmmm.


It's all over now.


Finishing touches.


DONE!


THE MESS.


When I asked Serafin what she made she said, "Orange cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment